Saturday 19 May 2012

sydney

Here are the photo highlights of my crazily busy, but still wonderful, week.
The flight to Sydney. We had the most beautiful sunset on the way there.
 One, of many, delicious breakfasts.
When I go on holiday, I love to go exploring. The views around the harbour are breathtaking at night, there is nothing more beautiful than a city full of lights and reflections on the water.
This Italian restaurant was adorable, the red and white checkered tablecloths were the perfect touch.
After flying home on Tuesday night, I got the chance to see my favourite group perform live. Florence and the Machine were epic, her voice is truly incredible. I went with my sister and we had such a great view, just one row from the front.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© reve-de-paradis, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena