Sunday 15 July 2012

back to school

There is nothing more exciting than finally getting to wear something you just bought and have been dreaming about wearing for a very long time (like my pleated leather skirt). Except for going out on a Friday night with you best friend, of course. My Friday night was spent at a cute little bar/restaurant called The Classroom. Decked out with school books, backpacks, lunchboxes and various lab equipment, I only wish my chemistry lessons had been this much fun.
P.S. Sorry for the dodgy mirror photo, I would usually object to it, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
Pleated leather skirt- boutique in Leederville// Blouse- Dotti//  Belt- Portmans// Red heels- some little shoe store somewhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© reve-de-paradis, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena